Family Friendly Fun
Summer 2021 – Our summer rides are BACK! Check out the new day (Sunday) and new start point (by the Rowing Club) for this summer ride season.
After missing out on our normal summer of fun rides last year we’re delighted to be back in the saddle again for July and August with our regular ride programme. Please book in advance so that we can keep numbers manageable and COVID safe – just follow the link next to each ride.
Meet at the Rowing Club (note the new start point) for a 2pm start. All our rides are run at a gentle pace and use quiet roads and cycle paths and should be suitable for cyclists of all ages.
- Sunday 4th July Mavis Grove – 3.5 miles
- Sunday 11th July Lincluden Abbey – 4 miles
- Sunday 18th July Crichton Challenge *new!* – 4.5 miles
- Sunday 25th July Maxwelltown Path – 6 miles
- Sunday 1st August 12 Apostles – 7 miles
- Sunday 8th August Glen Road Explorer – 8 miles
- Sunday 15th August Heathhall Forest 6 miles+ (depends on how many loops of the skills track you do)
- Sunday 22nd August Mabie Forest – 11 miles
If you do book and find you can’t attend, please let us know in advance (either by cancelling your booking online, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can give your place to someone else – our more popular rides have had to have a waiting list!
If you’re looking for longer rides (still within the local area), then all of the routes we’ve ridden over the past years are listed on our ride routes page.