Cycling Dumfries is an entirely voluntary membership organisation, made up of local people who would like to see better conditions for cycling in the town.
Our officers are:
- Sally Hinchcliffe – Convenor. Sally was a founder of the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain, which campaigns nationally for high-quality continental-style cycling infrastructure and helps organise Pedal on Parliament which campaigns for safer cycling in Scotland, We Walk, We Cycle, We Vote, and the Women’s Cycle Forum Scotland.
- Richard Smith – Treasurer.
- Rhian Davies – Secretary.
- Steve Cussell – Committee Member.
- John Howell – Committee Member.
As of 2015 we are an affiliated Cycling UK group, supporting the work of the Cycling UK campaigning nationally and in Scotland (including We Walk, We Cycle, We Vote). Members of Cycling Dumfries can get discounted affiliate membership of Cycling UK (which provides free third-party liability cover) for just £24 a year.
You can contact us by emailing cyclingdumfries AT gmail DOT com or use the contact form on our about page.